Whether we like it or not if there is disharmony in our homes it spills into our careers or workplace
A common source of tension in one form or another is our teens. It is my passion to bridge the gap and share information that can turn upset to understanding; annoyance to acceptance.
I use engaging stories from my work and home life based on personal experiences and antidotes to illustrate my message.
Humour is high on my list of coping strategies
I regularly present at Professional Day Events, Parent Advisory Meetings, and church groups.
You’ll find my information is relevant if you are a parent, caregiver, teacher, or teaching support staff, working with teens. Topics vary and can be adjusted to suit the needs of your group.
Some popular topics are:
- Navigating the Teen Years
- Parenting your Teen to Independence
- Connecting with your Teen
- Seven Ways to Powerfully Parent your Teen
- Raising a Teen in Training
- Raging Hormones Collide; Parenting your Teen Daughter
The adolescent stage can be bewildering to parents.